Simon is the most intelligent and creative man I know. He enables people to give birth to their vision underpinned by being a wizard with technology. Simon is very connected with a huge heart and is tenacious in his approach, that makes the difference.
Dr Neslyn Watson-Druée CBE
Simon Hedley is a ‘Must have’ on your speed dial. Simon connects people with the ‘unconnectable.’
Simon has an excellent ability to see the bigger picture and connect the dots to get there. He has wonderful rapport and is incredibly generous with his ideas and thinking.My perspective has shifted through working with him. Simon brings so much more to the table that you initially think. If you’re up to something big then Simon will help you get there.
CEO, The Hunger Project Australia
I’m not going to try to ‘sell’ you on applying to become an Elite client.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is for …and who it’s NOT for.
My Elite Consulting Group IS for:
- People with proper, active forward thinking businesses, who are currently DOING BUSINESS.
(Startups will be considered provided you have sufficient funding)
- People who consider themselves “entrepreneurs” and have some results to back that up.
- People who are about to or already have hit a “glass ceiling” – undoubtedly you’re brilliant, but perhaps you’re overwhelmed, overstretched or under-resourced and uncertainty about expansion and next-moves is setting in or about to.
- People who want to do more business ONLINE.
- People who want to do more joint-ventures and form more strategic alliances.
- People who sell products, services and solutions in the form of information, guidance and advice (maybe you’re a visible “expert”, thought leader, event promoter, visionary)
- People who sell innovative software, apps and mobile solutions.
- People who value helping others and contributing to their marketplace just as much (or more) as they value making money.
- People who value their freedom and lifestyle (which is probably why you’re frustrated…you are finding you actually have LESS time to devote to your lifestyle)
- People who know their business can progress, and who are willing to work (hard) to make that happen.
This group is NOT for:
- People who don’t care about their customers.
- People who aren’t “coachable” – whose ego’s don’t allow them to learn, let alone follow through on the advice of others.
- Wingers, whiners, victims or complainers.
- People who are looking for a “magic bullet” or “overnight success”.
- People who have no business and aren’t actually selling anything.
And now for more brutal honesty: This is expensive…has to be for what you’ll be getting from me.
(not the £10,000+ per MONTH I charge my private consulting clients type-of-expensive…but we are talking about a proper investment)
Plus, you’ll be required and expected (obligated really) to implement what you learn …fast …and share your results.
(To be read “you’ve got to work”.)
You’ll also be required to be self-motivated in liaising with my office to come and meet with me every month…
OK, maybe that’s an actual “selling point” since I pick really cool places to hang out…and I intend for you to get stuff DONE and enjoy the process — so be warned, you may actually have fun 😉
OK. Here’s How It Works
Click the button you can see below.
Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you some personal questions about your business (all kept 100% confidential). See – if you can’t be straight up with me now, and let me know how business is for you right now…honestly, I’m probably not going to be able to help you. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tire kickers” and find the superstars who are already “knocking it out of the park” and want to do even better.
The application will come to my office (and pop up on my Mac) and one of two things will happen.
One, I’ll decide this isn’t a good match for you and I’ll let you know politely. Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and you’ll get a call from me or one of my business partners who will walk you through how it all works and discern whether we’ll be a good fit.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. Actually, regardless of whether you are accepted, you’ll probably find the ‘fact-finding’ call a valuable one on its own!
I can only take 5 new Elite clients a quarter. I’ll review applications on a first come, first-served basis.
OK here’s the first step::