My Special Offer To You:
If I were to offer to give you something worth £100k GBP for just £10k GBP, would you take the offer?
I know you’re a smart business owner and if you knew that the numbers were right you’d make it happen.
So, here’s what I would request.. you review this special offer and consider what each one would be worth right now and in the future. Then consider what they would be worth if I did all of them with you over the next 6 months. (e.g. the compound effect of doing them in sequence).
So far the people I’ve shared this with all tell me that it would be worth £100k GBP or more for them and their business, however I really want to know what you think ..
At the end my intention is for you to have the information and facts so you can say “Yes, I’m clear that it would be worth £100k GBP or more to me and my business if Simon were to do this for me.”
Now, what if I made this available to you right now.. not for a £10k GBP investment today..
What if all it took to get started was a donation of c. £1.1k GBP today..
Review your Intro and Pitch
- I will listen to your current intro and pitch – i.e. What you say when asked “Who are you?” and “What do you do?”
- I will review and suggest ways to optimise your current intro and pitch.
- Why this is important is that we are always introducing ourselves and being introduced and if you don’t have your intro and pitch down, then you’ll make stuff up on the spot. I love doing this, but I’ve learnt how important it is to have your versions which are authentic, congruent, simple and to the point.
- There is no one right intro for everyone, and I can help you optimise and craft yours.
- For example:
I’m Simon Hedley, and I help business owners prepare to raise capital and save money.
Review your Menu and Offers
- I will review your current menu and offers and suggest ways to package, bundle and present it.
- I’ll also suggest other opportunities for monetisation. (i.e. other things you can add to your menu and offers so you can create greater revenue and income).
- Why this is important is that when someone likes you and wants to buy from you, if you haven’t thought through the ways they could do that you can lose opportunities and also not help them best.
- Doing this ethically and in a way that is simple and effective is essential.
Review Your Web Footprint
- I will review both your current web footprint and also your user journey (how you and your business show up and how customers and prospects interact with you and your business online)
- I will suggest ways to optimise this (taking into account your intro, pitch, menu and offer).
- Why this is important is that people will google and make an opinion about you and your business based on what’s online and it’s easy to get confused and lost over time. Having an outsiders views helps you move from chaos to clarity and that makes all the difference especially in this noisy busy world.
- Doing this strategically and simply is really important and gives you a great foundation for the future.
Review Your Deck
- I will review your current deck / presentation materials
- I will suggest ways to optimise this (taking into account your intro, pitch, menu and offer).
- Why this is so important is that people love to read and the right deck and presentations can make all the difference.
- This is true whether you are looking to raise capital, build credibility or increase your sales.
- Doing this well sets you apart and is the start of creating real opportunities for growth and success.
Review Your Market Feedback
- I will review your current market feedback.
- I will do this using my own private network of trusted partners and friends.
- I will also arrange secret shopping (if you’re open to it).
- I will give you honest feedback and also suggest ways to optimise this.
- Why this is so important is that we often never get an honest independent view. It’s easy to get confused and distracted by our own blind spots.
- This is what all the best people and businesses do, and most people never get the chance to.
Review Your Affiliate / Joint Venture Offers
- I will review your current affiliate and joint venture offers.
- I will suggest ways to optimise them.
- Why this is so important is that one great affiliate or great joint venture partner can make all the difference to your success when preparing to raise capital or grow sales.
- Joint ventures and affiliates are a great way to grow any business when done right.
- If you do it wrongly or sub-optimally it can damage your brand in some cases permanently.
I will Interview You
- We will prepare you and then arrange an interview.
- This can be by phone or on camera.
- We will cover your journey and your story.
- We will also cover your current venture.
- Why this is so important is that in the modern world like never before, it’s the story that plays so much in what causes people to say yes.
- The best way to share your story is through being interviewed in a clear and focussed way.
- We will also share this interview with our network and publish it on our sites and systems
(These generate hundreds of thousands of visitors each month.)
- You’ll also get a copy that you can share and leverage.
I will Introduce You
- We will prepare you and then make introductions to some of our key global partners (most relevant to you).
- Why this is so important as these are people with whom I’ve built up long standing trusted relationships.
- I value their time and they value my insight, professionalism and suggestions.
- Many of these people have incredible reach and influence.
- This is one of the most priceless things I can do and more helpful things I can do when you’re ready.
- With the understanding that each case is unique and we can not guarantee what results you will produce – As an example one introduction a few years ago has produced over £1m GBP in sales from just one marketing launch and a £10m+ GBP increase in the value of the clients business. The people we introduced them to are now friends, and when we made the introduction, they have never even heard of the company they represent.
I will Prioritise You as a VIP
- As I work and travel I will keep you top of mind along with my VIP Partners and Clients.
- This will let me look out for opportunities for you
- I will also be able to act as an “ambassador” for you and your venture and listen for potential prospects, challenges and partners.
- Why this is important is that you can only be in so many conversations each day and while you’re focussing on what you need to, it’s easy to miss major opportunities and challenges.
Simon Hedley has applied the depth and breadth of his knowledge and experience to assist me to rebrand, reposition my business and me in the market place. He has been invaluable in simplifying my multidimensional skills and offering into a cohesive package.
Simon is a genius with matters concerning the Internet and he will provide a plan and assist you, step-by- step to optimise your Internet web presence. He has a dynamic range of business partners and joint-venture partners; Simon is known as The Ultimate Connector for good reasons.
Simon has demonstrated to me how some of my leisure activities could be positioned in an authentic way, to add value to my clients and open up possibilities in my professional international public speaking.
I admire and appreciate Simon’s brilliance, his sharp intellect, along with his insightful intuitive knowing of what will work to the best advantage. I have not been disappointed with Simon’s consultancy nor will you.
Dr Neslyn Watson-Druée, CBE FCGI FRCN
Award Winning Leadership & Development Expert
Beacon Organisational Development
Your Why: What’s in it for you?
The truth is I don’t know your why yet..
Why would you most love to say yes to this offer today?
What could it open up for you?
What can you see being more likely to come to pass with my help?
I can share that for most of my clients they’ve seen the value for themselves and their business. For some they knew how much I could bring to the table with ideas, technology and connections. Others gave it a go and were happily surprised by the results I’ve produced for them over time.
I know I can add value.. will you let me help you next?
My Why: Are you wondering why I’m doing this?
It’s simple reason – business and philanthropy.
I’m wanting to create a clear WIN/WIN/WIN and a great case study of what’s possible for me and for us.
I am looking to generate an extra £100k as fast as possible so I can help even more people and complete some projects that I’m really excited about – some relate to my tech development The Simple Idea and some relate to our charity Freedom International NOW.
1. The First Reason is that I committed myself to a 90 Day project which has a live-line of 21 September to reset everything in my world – especially my health, finances and relationships. A lot of things were changing in my world as they are for all of us, and I was clear it was time for a RESET. Out of this 90 Day Project I found myself asking what would have to happen so that someone like you would know with certainty that I’ve delivered them or their business £100k or more of value and this idea and plan came out of that. (If you choose to take up my special offer, as a bonus gift I’ll even get you your own copy of the journal I’ve used and I’ve found has made a difference to me).
2. The Second Reason is that I really do want to add massive value to more people and in a way that is simple, clear and focussed and lets me focus on doing what I love and am great at without worrying about the contract complexities that come when people don’t really know who I am and how we work. I want to do this as I really want to move into the new year with even more great clear case studies, business friends and people I can introduce to the exciting things we’ve been working on behind the scenes.
3. The Third Reason is that I know that I can help people and too many of my friends, clients and partners share what’s happening for them, but I haven’t so far been able to help all the people I know I can help. That’s on me, and really I do want to help. Yes I can sit here eat great food, watch movies and have fun but for me life is about making the difference .. not just taking care of myself and I’m clear that I need and want to positively impact more people.
4. The Fourth Reason is I think it will actually be fun.. Yes fun.. to go all the way with people who are ready to play full out with me and who are willing to say yes to this special offer. I want to make it an easy yes and I also know that I really enjoy this stuff (caveat.. when dealing with people who get me, value me and really do want to get results).
5. The Fifth Reason.. well lets just say there seems to be something special happening in my life and in the world right now..and I do believe that everything happens for a reason (even if at times we’re frustrated not fascinated as we look for it). This just feels right, and right right now..