- Won a Major Scholarship to Tonbridge School
- Maths Degree BSc 2.1 Dunelm from Durham University
- Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award
- Won Triple Gold Medals in the Tai Chi Chuan British Open in 1996.
- Fenced at national level in Sabre and Foil.
- Launched and ran an award winning Drum and Bass night in Durham called Substance with John B.
- Recruited into PwC in the Banking Capital Markets practice.
- Higlighted a problem that uncovered a multi-billion global fraud.
- Qualified as an ACA – ICAEW
- Headhunted into Morgan Stanley, RBS and then ABN Amro
- Helped develop and was the investment manager for the ABN Amro Market Access ETF business with over 1.2 Bn Euro across 4 exchanges.
- Qualified in multiple modalities – including NLP, iiYoga, Massage, Reiki and others.
- Developed & Funded multiple mobile applications and web applications.
- Directly mentored and trained thousands of entrepreneurs, speakers, authors, coaches, experts and more.
- Provided advisory services to globally recognised non-profits, charities and global movements.
- Published multiple books.
- Hosted thousands of conference calls.
- Created hundreds of audio recordings.
- Created multiple short movies.
About Simon Hedley
My name is Simon Hedley and I would like to acknowledge and thank you for your time and interest. If we’ve already met I look forward to deepening our relationship, and if we haven’t yet met I look forward to getting to know you and exploring how I can help you accomplish your goals and add more value to the marketplace and to help more people.
I started my entrepreneur’s journey very young, regularly finding ways to add value and create a profit before I was 11 years old. I was fortunate enough to spend quality time and be mentored by diverse groups from those in true need and dealing with physical challenges, to millionaires, academics, Olympic and elite professionals including sports, media, entertainment, special forces, banking, government and philanthropy.
I have had incredible teachers, and through their guidance learn to learn, model and apply. I’ve also had experiences both positive and challenging that have allowed me to know with certainty much which others haven’t come across yet.
I qualified as a Chartered Accountant in the UK registered with the ICAEW of which I’m now a Fellow (FCA). I invested over ten years working in financial services, from audit and assurance consultancy at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, through to Investment Banking encompassing Product Development, Structuring and Investment Management at Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Scotland and ABN Amro.
Now I apply those skills helping individuals, businesses and corporates create and optimise systems that provide increased sales and profit growth through proven implementable models that I have developed.
I have formed and participated in multiple partnerships, business ventures, projects, experiments and movements.
I am the founder and Managing Director of the Psi Pi Group Limited, Psi Thinking Ltd and The Simple Idea Ltd.
Psi Thinking Ltd has a focus on Strategic Consultancy for Business, Governments, and Groups, and The Simple Idea Ltd is actively involved in Digital Media Publishing, Training and Consulting.
In May 2014, I founded Freedom International NOW™ www.FreedomInternationalNOW.com, which is a UK registered charity which focuses on education, improving health, and relieving poverty in the UK and around the world.
Family is also important and I have a wonderful son called Noah, of whom we’re very proud, and who keeps us learning. Health and balance are important and I still practice Tai Chi which remains one of my lifetime passions since winning three Gold Medals at the British Tai Chi Open in 1996.
I am actively working with a range of clients and strategic alliance partners and are open to exploring new business opportunities where we can add value. I look forward to hearing from you if you think this may be the case. I am currently based primarily in the south east of the UK and I have business partners in USA, and further afield.